Welcome parents, students, and staff! Please check back often as this website will be updated throughout the year.
M.E.T.S. Charter School is a school-wide Title I program as of this year! This is very exciting because this give M.E.T.S. Charter School an opportunity for real and lasting reform.
DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE METS?
JOIN THE TITLE I COMMITTEE!
The Title I committee is:
- PARENTS, STUDENTS, SCHOOL STAFF, AND COMMUNITY MEMBERS
What we DO:
- Evaluate the school by answering questions like:
- What does M.E.T.S. do well?
- What does the school need to do better?
We look at:
- School culture.
- Student achievement.
- How teachers teach?
- What teachers teach?
- What teachers teach with?
- Relationships with parents.
- Add programs to help all of our students.
- Change our school!
- Once a month after school.
M.E.T.S. TITLE I POLICY:
M.E.T.S. Charter School receives Federal Title I School-wide Funds to support the Title I Program.
The M.E.T.S. Charter School Title I Program is designed to raise achievement and meet the needs of high risk learners in Math and English/Language Arts.
M.E.T.S. Charter School will provide parents with:
M.E.T.S. Title I Program*:
1) Technology and software.
2) After school tutoring as well as Summer tutoring.
3) Increased parent communication and involvement.
4) Instructional Para-Professionals to assist in classes and student learning.
Title I instruction in grade level content areas is integrated with Core Curriculum Content Standards in accordance to the NJ D.O.E.
*Title I program initiatives supplement typical education practices.