(Click here for the flyer)
Who is Eligible?
New Jersey public high school seniors graduating in May or June of 2019 who are:
- Experiencing significant and verifiable challenges
- Enrolled full time in an accredited, postsecondary nonprofit educational institution in the fall of 2019
- Actively pursuing a degree at a postsecondary nonprofit institution (two- or four-year college/university or vocational/technical school)
How do I Apply?
- Prepare your essay focusing on the following topics (500 words or less):
- Describe your hardship and how it impacts you
- How do you envision using your degree in 10 years?
- Visit the ECAF application website at https://aim.applyists.net/ECAFNJ
What's the Timeline?
The application period closes on April 27, 2019, and award decisions will be announced in June 2019.
This is news article has expired and is no longer viewable.