Seniors need to submit college applications as well as enter information and request documents in Naviance's Family Connection ONE MONTH BEFORE the college's set deadline! This means at least one month before any college deadline, you must:
- Submit the application to the college
Add the college to "colleges I'm applying to" in Naviance Family Connection/ match your Common App account
- Mark that you have submitted your application (only after you have)
- Choose if you applied regular decision, priority, early action, etc.
- Choose if you're applying via common app or not
- Request transcripts to be sent to that school
- Add teacher recommendation requests in Family Connection AND speak to the teacher(s) in person
- Make sure the Guidance office has your brag sheet and transcript release form (no documents can be sent to any colleges without these)
- Make sure the college is going to receive your SAT/ACT scores
***EXCEPTION*** If the college's deadline is before January 15, your requests must be made in Naviance no later than November 30.