Welcome to the website for the Human Resources Department of M.E.T.S. Charter School. Our mission is to recruit, select and retain teachers, school leaders, and support staff who collaborate to support our students to excel in college and other post-secondary programs.
Our website has been structured to provide helpful information for both job candidates and current employees. Specifically, you will find:
Listings of immediate and future job openings for teachers, school leaders, and support staff, including links to our online application system.
Details about the many benefits offered to employees of M.E.T.S. Charter School, including:
• Participation in the NJ Teachers’ Pension and Annuity Fund
• Life insurance
• Forms commonly used by school district employees.
• Our district’s Employee Handbook (draft pending).
• Links to state agencies that address employment issues for school staff:
• New Jersey Department of Education—certification guidelines
• NJ Pension and Annuity Fund - membership page
• Health, dental, and prescription coverage
Information from the Affirmative Action Officer and Affirmative Action Team.
Whether you are already on board as an employee of M.E.T.S. Charter School or are exploring to see if joining our team is the right move for you, the Human Resources Department is here to assist you every step of the way.
Human Resources - Luisa Perez
Affirmative Action Officer - Michelle Green
If you would like additional information on Affirmative Action please click here.