Who Should You Contact With Other Concerns?
- Review the PDF of the official and most current version of the district calendar which includes holidays, school closings and early dismissals.
Harassment, Intimidation, or Bullying
- Please visit the Anti-Bullying Page or contact the Anti-Bullying Specialist at your campus.
High School (Graduation/Prom)
- Please visit the M.E.T.S. Charter School website for details or contact Jersey City campus (201-526-8500) or Newark campus (973-859-5300) directly.
Human Resources (Employment)
Individual Student and/or School-Related Questions (Grades, Classes, Homework, Schedule)
- Please direct specific questions regarding your child to his/her school and/or classroom teacher via phone or email. See also the staff directory of email addresses.
Publicity/Posting of Flyers
- To request the approval of the posting of a flyer, you may bring the original to 746 Sanford Avenue, Newark or email it to Michelle Green, Director of Operations. Inquiries regarding flyers may be directed to 973-859-5300.
PowerSchool - Parent Access/Student Access
- If you need information regarding PowerSchool, please refer to online manual for parents.
- Specific inquiries about your child may be directed to the Transportation Office at 973-859-5300 or email Michelle Green, Director of Operations.