M.E.T.S. Charter School - Jersey City Campus
Announcements for this Friday 10/26/2018
Quote of the Day:
“The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.”
― Sydney J. Harris
Picture or Video of the Day
Instructional Article/Video of the Day
Highlighting Mistakes: A Grading Strategy
Today is B-Day Regular Schedule
Today is Friday!!!! Bagels in Coffee in Frye's Office
Updated dates for Faculty Meetings:
In order to ensure everyone has the chance to be home for Halloween, next week's meeting will be changed to:
Original Date: Wednesday 10/31 - New Date Tuesday 10/30
In order to ensure everyone will have a chance to vote on Tuesday the 6th and so we do not have to stay late on Wednesday the 7th the following week's meeting will be moved to:
Original Date: Wednesday 11/7 - New Date Monday 11/5
1. Please make sure you update the announcements!!!!
2. Please go to my google schedule and choose an appointment time slot for a Pre-Observation conference. Our preobservation meeting will focus on whatever lesson you would like observed.
3. Prior to the meeting, fill out the Pre-Observation form on our new portal. If you are having difficulty, please see me. (Sign in using your Aesop Credentials).
3. Just a reminder about the math and ELA pull out support schedule - click HERE.
4. All Staff must sign in by 7:45 a.m. in the office and be the gym no later than 7:47 am.
5. Please sign in and out if you leave the building. We need to know if you are here or not in case of an emergency.
Our Focus This Year:
Developing standards-based lessons and assessments that maintain rigor across the targeted and differentiated needs of students.
Click HERE for important Links to other school-based functions.