(Click here for the flyer)
Who is Eligible?
New Jersey public high school seniors graduating in May or June of 2019 who are:
- Experiencing significant and verifiable challenges
- Enrolled full time in an accredited, postsecondary nonprofit educational institution in the fall of 2019
- Actively pursuing a degree at a postsecondary nonprofit institution (two- or four-year college/university or vocational/technical school)
How do I Apply?
- Prepare your essay focusing on the following topics (500 words or less):
- Describe your hardship and how it impacts you
- How do you envision using your degree in 10 years?
- Visit the ECAF application website at https://aim.applyists.net/ECAFNJ
What's the Timeline?
The application period closes on April 27, 2019, and award decisions will be announced in June 2019.